Dec 4, 2009

Early Gifts

I have received a few presents already...and I wanted to share them...


From the Penner Family....the coolest book of lists...that you fill in yourself....kind of like a diary in list form...and for anyone who knows me, this is the coolest thing ever.


From Sarena...which made me cry...the first line of the book...."Once upon a time there was a kangaroo with an empty pouch" ...you can imagine the rest...its beautiful!


And my doula bag arrived in the mail...complete with "Doula" monogrammed on the pocket...I will take a picture of the bag soon...I'm filling it slowly with all my good stuff! :)

Thank you girls for the gifts....they were a blessing! Love you!

1 comment:

starla said...

so much fun! so what kinds of things are you filling your doula bag with? oooh, that would be a good list to post of your blog!!