Oct 27, 2011

He carries me


There are many things that I believe to be true. I believe that God is strong. He is faithful. He keeps all His promises. He will never leave me or forsake me. He is Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides. He is my healer, my ever present Help in times of trouble.
I know these things to be true, but sometimes, I'm learning, that God takes us through the darkest of valleys where we face weakness, disease, lack & trouble, so that He can be who He says He is!
We are currently in the thick of a very, very hard time. Sometimes, it takes all my strength just to set my feet on the floor each morning. To keep my eyes on Him and not on His hand. He says that 'He will be faithful to complete the work He began in us.' I must believe this!

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."- Romans 8:17

p.s. please pray for us.

3 comments:

starla said...

I love you my friend and your in my prayers <3

Darcy said...

We love you guys SO much. You are in my prayers.

amanda + daniel said...

We're praying for you & your lovely family today. Love to you all.