May 23, 2008

Truth.Period.

T is for Truth
I have had a few experiences lately that have made me realize that I want the truth of God's Word to be my plumbline, not man's words or and idea, but only His word.
That is my life-source, my hope, my promise! And I don't want to be the fool who rejects it!

Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word
This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me
and given me life!
He sends out His word, and melts ice and snow
The tongue of the wise utters knowledge rightly, but the mouth of the
self-confident fool pours out folly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So awesome Ruth. I think you hit the nail bang on the head. lol. Don't let anything make you wavier from God's Word as the ONLY PURE truth!!! :)