Aug 29, 2008

Does anybody see?

Well, I want to post this artwork* because it has ministered to me lately.
Karen sent me some pictures of a photo shoot she did. Below is one of the pictures. It spoke volumes to me of how I felt on the inside. Feelings of loneliness, pain, confusion, hurt, frustration, anger & brokenness.
So I started to edit the picture in photoshop. As I stared at the picture, this poem came to me. Because even though I feel these things and even though they are so real, I am loved, comforted, carried & changed by the one who is the Answer!!


*with Karen's permission

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful- from your mind the most amazing things bloom. Thank you so much, Ruth!!

Princess said...

wow!
so many of us feel alone and like that.... thanks for sharing! it is just incredible what He has done and what He will do for us!

Darci said...

This is so beautiful, thank you.