Aug 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Markus:
Looking back, I'm so amazed at how far we've come. You have challenged me to be more than I thought I was. You've pushed me to not settle for anything less than God's very best for my life. I am still in awe of the man you are & the man I know you'll be! You are the greatest man I've ever known! You bring me me the life of Jesus in the word & in living like Him every day. Thanks for being gentle, strong, courageous, loyal, passionate & transparent as you have served Christ & me. You're example has spoken volumes to me.
I don't think I will get over the feeling of being un-worthy of such an incredible man. God really means it when He said that He is able to do abundantly more than we could ever think or imagine!

Mark, I love you more than I ever thought possible. Thanks for marrying me, for loving me, for being my best friend & my greatest fan! I'm forever grateful!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!
Here's wishing you both many many more years of laughter and love!
God Bless!

starla said...

happy anniversary! i thought of you guys often today, knowing it was your anniversary, hope it was a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! Tearful moment!! Happy Anniversary! You guys are the most amazing couple. I see in you the happiness I want to find in my own relationship. You are an example to us all how to work as a team and to work as one... Bless you both and I hope you enjoy many more happy years together. :)

Anita said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it was great and steamy and everything anniversaries should be ;)

PS: I love reading your blog too Ruth!