Aug 28, 2008

UGH!


I have been fighting a bad cold the last couple days & have had no blogging energy! I feel like my head is full of rocks and my ears hurt sooo bad! My throat is so swollen that attempts to eat anything but food with the consistency of mashed potatoes is quite the feat, and every muscle feels like it was attacked by a SWAT team!
UGGHHH!!
And of course I'm babysitting, so I don't get a nap time and all i want to do is just cuddle up in my bed with a jumbo cup of apple juice & watch a movie!
WAAA!
Ok, I'm done whining now!
Talk to you soon!
( ) ( )
(> ';'<)

3 comments:

ClemsonChicka123 said...

awww hope you feel better soon!!

Darci said...

I'm praying for you, feel better soon.
Drop by my blog sometime :)

Gwen said...

You and me both.... it's all I can do not to call in sick for my very last work shifts! I'm drinking Neo Citran right now.... good night... hope you feel better soon!