Jan 4, 2010

So its going to be....

...a little of everything! I've figured that you've all stuck with me this long, and you've been an incredible encouragement to me. This year is going to be full of adventures, challenges & changes. And I think I will just tell you about them as they come. Whatever I'm feeling at that time, I will let you know. A few things that I'm really excited about is teaching myself to cook more, learning to crochet, knit & sew and planting a small veggie & herb garden! These things I will definitely be posting about. So, thats that. Let it begin!!!!:)

3 comments:

Carin said...

:) I love your updates! And I am excited to hear about your learning processes! Thanks for sharing your life! SQUISH

J.G. said...

Oh knitting and crochet...so does that mean you will come with us to Cafenara Tuesdays from 7-9pm???
Very friendly chatty group that has beginners like me and a few others, and pros like the rest of them :) Tomorrow night - be there! And bring Tamara too ;)

Lynnie Ha said...

got a project in mind? want some help? come hang with me! whenever you have some time and you want to call me!!!!