Apr 22, 2008

Garage Sales...YESSS!!!!


is for

Giraffe
my all time favorite animal. They look like I feel sometimes...awkward, out of place, different. I kind of identify with that!
3 random Giraffe facts:
-like fingerprints, each giraffe's coat is completely unique
-the giraffe has a relative, the okapi, which is a very solitary animal, once thought a mythical creature because of the rare & very few sightings.
-the first thing a baby giraffe does when it is born is drop 6 or more feet to the ground.
Grow
which I want to do.
In character, attitude, response, lifestyle, & example.
I want to be one who finds the lesson in every situation, tosses out the garbage and is like,
"Wow, I'm so glad I went through that, because now I can change _____about myself"

Gustav Klimt
the artist of my favorite painting

"First Kiss"

Guitar
this is the one I got for Christmas from Mark; it sounds like butter! I love it! Maybe its all psychological, by I promise that when you have a better instrument, you write better songs!!

Garage Sales
I can't wait to bring home a mondo-load of useless junk..HA HA!

Guacamole

YUMMERS!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so have to make me some Guacamole I've never had it!!!

starla said...

"sound like butter" love it!!!

Gwen said...

What??! You missed a "G".