Apr 25, 2008

Hope...





is for




Hope

which I cling to that God will one day give us the desires of our hearts




Hedgehog



Which I had at one point in my life. His name was Pumbaa, I loved him, he loved me,
we were allergic to each other! The rest is history!!



Hook

one of the coolest movies of all time!

Hands


my grandma's hands once were strong, but now are frail
They once raised a boy who became a man who became the greatest dad ever.
Her hands would lift me up into her arms as we rocked together in her chair and
she would sing, "Toora Loora"
as I would hold her hands and trace the wrinkles and lines in her beautiful, worn hands.
Her hands spoke of a lifetime of stories, some hard, some wonderful. Her hands were that of a mother who loved her children. I want my hands to tell a story of the life that I've lived.
I want my hands to look like hers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...this letter is touching. I hope your prayers are answered and you have the child you want so badly. You and Mark will be amazing parents.

The kind things you said about your grandma literally made me cry! I miss my grandmother so badly.

~Karen

Gwen said...

Sniff! I cried like a baby about your grandmother.