Apr 25, 2008

Icicles...YUMMMMMMM?

is for



Ireland


where I will someday go!



Isaiah


where there are so many things that speak to me:
"Even the wilderness and desert will be glad in those days. The wasteland will rejoice and blossom with spring crocuses. Yes, there will be an abundance of flowers and singing and joy...There the Lord will display his glory, the splendor of our God...With this news, strengthen those who have tired hands, and encourage those who have weak knees. Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming ...He is coming to save you.”



Ikea


where I am going in June..YESSSSS!!!!



Icicles


which remind me of my childhood...when we'd break them off and carry them around like mammoth, trophy popsicles!!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I is my favorite post so far!

starla said...

ikea!!! so what ikea are you going to? it better be the one in edmonton or calgary!!!

Anonymous said...

Isaiah is my fav book in the Bible. And Ikea is my fav store. It's so awesome.