Apr 21, 2008

Family and Friends


is for
Falling
which Mark, Christy & I could watch ALL day!!

Friendship
I'm so grateful for the friends God has given me
over my lifetime. Some for seasons, some for the long haul!
There are old friends and new friends,
Fun Friends & Cry-with Friends,
Friends I know will speak truth to me no matter what the cost
And friends who will encourage me when I am down!
This is what life is for-to be Jesus' hands and feet to each other! And I'm so grateful God chose
who He did to be His hands and feet to me!!

Faithfulness
Mark & I talk often about our favorite characteristics of God. Mark will ask me,
"Whats your favorite thing about God right now?"
And for a long time running its been,
"That He is faithful to me when I am not faithful."
God has ministered that to me over and over! I am who I am today because of the
never failing Faithfulness of God! I am changed because He was faithful to not leave me the way I was! What an incredible God He is!
Family
I am blessed with a large family. I have a Mom & Dad, a Mom & Dad-in-law,
a sister, 2 brother in laws,
7 step siblings-in-law,
17 Aunts & Uncles, 26 cousins & the list goes on!
I love my family!

Fun
I love to have fun! I love to laugh till I pee & go crazy with my crazy friends!
There is nothing more therapeutic than laughing! I swear by it!
Mark will say if he's having a downer day, I need to go to so and so's house so we
can laugh! Fun does something inside you that changes even the darkest hours into
times of joy!!

Feet
I love em!!

Fraggle Rock

no words are necessary!

Frangipani

One of the prettiest flowers I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Christy said...

So many F words...oops that doesn't sound right? I mean there are so many great words that start with F. I love this post too!!

Anonymous said...

Great post Ruth. I love what Christ had to say about F words. lol. But seriously it is a nice post. I too always think about how faithful God is to us even when we aren't. :)