Sep 22, 2008

50 things...

I got this beaut from Tamara who got it from Karen ...
Note: I've added links just to make your reading more fun!! Not all but some have links to all sorts of greatness!!!

1) Favorite object in your room?
Ok...thats all dependant on if Mark is in the room JK(*fake gagging myself with finger*) Enough Sap! I love my new wall hanging from Ikea! Its beyond life size and stinkin' awesome!!

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
Oh my word NO! I have seen addiction in my family & it is so scary! And Heroin! Yikes!

3) Do you own guns?
Well, I have 2 or maybe 3...they are plastic & make a noise that resembles an 80 year old man laughing through his nose!

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Like the Hedgehog?

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Well, I used to until I was prodded at like a science experiment, now we're on a first name basis!

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
Well, I don't think anything about them, other than how do I not gag while eating it.

7) Favorite song?
Somebody like you by Keith Urban

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water if its really cold

9) Can you do push ups?
Girl push ups...i'm almost to 70...ouch!

10) Can you do a chin up?
no...but I can do the magic 4 chin roll!!

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
No idea...probably my amber ring from my sister

12) Do you like blue cheese?
No

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Not a wreck, but an accident

16) Middle name?
Danielle

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
Reading, Recipes, Jamie Oliver

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Cola, paper plates, lunch

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Skim Milk, Water, Juice

20) Current worry?
That we'll never get ahead with our finances

21) Current hate right now?
My lack of sleep cause of back pain...ARGGGHHH!!!!

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
i can't remember

24) Where would you like to be right now?
On a holiday with Mark, doing absolutely nothing, but reading, soakin up the sun, drinkin chi chi's and swimming in the pool!!!!

25) Name three people who will complete this?
Christy, cause I'm with Tamara
Dawn, cause she's the faithullest blogger there ever was
Sirena, just cause

26) Do you own slippers?
Yeppers..they resemble white sherpa vests

27) What shorts are you wearing??
None

28) Do you sleep on satin sheets?
Eww...no

29) Can you whistle?
Can I whistle?...listen to this!!!!!!

31) Would you be a pirate?
Yes...the jovial, singing, travelling the seven seas pirate, not the murder you for your booty kinda pirate!

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton
Psalm 23 by Temple

33) Favorite girl's name?
Maggie, Adelaide, Dannyn, Bryce, Bom Skylar, Zoe....

34) Favorite boy's name?
Finley, Rhys (Reese), Jude, Arrow....

35) What's in your POCKET?
Pants with NO pocket

36) Last thing that made you laugh?
Mark..of course!

37) Best bed sheets?
I don't have a top sheet, but I love flannel, t-shirty material ones for winter!! Comfy-Cozy!

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
I fell off the monkey bars in grade 6...crushed some discs in my back...other than that, nothing major-stiches, broken toe & finger etc...

39) Do you love where you live?
SO MUCH!!!

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

41) Who is your loudest friend?
My Sister when she laughs!

42) How many dogs do you have?
None

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
Yeppers...my good ol' hubbster!!

44) What does your last text say?
umm..no texting device!

45) What is your favorite book?
The Last Sin Eater

46) What is your favorite candy?
watermelon penny candy

47) Favorite Sports Team?
umm...the Canucks??

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
I'd like to go to Toronto for the LTT

WHERE IS NUMBER 49???
Outside my door and across the street

50) What was the first thing you did this morning?
Sneezed..weird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughed! Great answers!! I'm also very happy to see you're enjoying the cook book! WOO!

Tanya said...

One of Syd's middle names is Danielle too!