Sep 22, 2008

Grateful, Blessed & A Little Overwhelmed...

Well, last night was my birthday party. This year I did an open invitation. If you heard about it, you were invited! If you wanted to come, then you could. And I loved it that way. There ended up being a lot of people, which was so much fun! Carin (my kingdom sister!) opened up her home to host it & I am very grateful!!
I was blessed by being with all my favorite people (though some of you were missing) and I had an awesome time!
I am also a little, well no, very overwhelmed at the gifts you all gave me! You gave extravagantly and I am so blessed!!
I feel priviledged to know you all. You have enriched my life by just being in it!
Thank you again!!!
Love you Much!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are awesome gifts Ruth!
I especially love the 3 piece tree wall hanging! Gorgeous!
You deserve it!

Tamara said...

The party couldn't have been more fun if it tried!