Jan 31, 2009

10 things that I love & that you don't already know about Mark...

1. Every single morning he kisses me good-bye & says 'Be strong in your God today!' (i'm usually incoherent)
2. He llloooovveeesss minimalist classical music (the kind that sounds like angels with very little music). It makes me feel like I'm married to such a cultured guy.
3. He randomly asks me questions like 'What is your favorite thing about God?' or 'What is your favorite redemption movie?'
4. He loves to watch me while I'm reading. I just finished 'When crickets cry' and I was weeping like crazy. I look up and he's just watching me, smiling.
5. He loves me & my body...exactly how I am.
6. He is crazy, funny & random .
7. He loves to dance with me. We slow dance alot together. At home.
8. He wore matching hoodies with me when we announced our engagement, so we could be like my parents when they first got engaged. (we wore blue & they wore green)
9. He always wants to share his revelations with me. Sometimes, they are so beyond me, but I love that he wants to experience it with me.
10. He oozes compassion. I tend to be quite the emotional basket case. I can fly off the handle or fall to pieces at a drop of a hat. He doesn't lose his cool or get uncomfortable with my emotions. He wraps his arms around me, presses his lips against my temple (this must be some trick) and will gently talk to me, sing (yes he sings. 'You are my wholeness' is always the song. It speaks to me like no other song.) or pray for me.

I love him so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Ruth! God gives us the men we need!