Jan 27, 2009

Miracles!!!

I cannot contain myself!!! I am finally getting a camera! It has been too long without one! I was praying that God would provide a great deal for me! And he did! A friend of mine sent me a message on facebook asking if I was interested in buying her old camera kit (she is just upgrading hers) and would sell it all to me for $800! Its in perfect condition!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

This is what I'm getting:



Nikon D70 with 18-70 mm lens


55-200 mm lens

Tripod


And I will slowly start buying these things to add to my kit:

SB 800 flash

50mm lens

70-300mm lens


Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II Camera Backpack

5 comments:

Lynnie Ha said...

*happy dances*

Jenny said...

$800 still seems a little bit pricey for that camera, (even with the lenses)considering it's an older model and the technology in these cameras have changed so much...you should try and negotiate a better price!(anyone that knows me knows I'm always trying to get the best deal out there!!LOL)http://www.flickr.com/groups/d70/discuss/72157612233309188/
Can't wait to see some of the shots you'll get with it!!

Christy said...

I am so excited for you!!

Ruth said...

ya...i thought maybe too...but I talked to a photographer friend who has been my council through the whole process..he said it was a good find...even second hand, the lenses can be anywhere from $400-$700. And he also got me to check stuff like how many total frames had been taken, and stuff i knew nothing about & he approved. :)

Jenny said...

Very good!!
So happy for you!
:)